The Year in Books: March

My book for February was The Trouble With Goats and Sheep which I've nearly finished - Laura's hosting a Twitter chat with author Joanna Cannon on the 14th, so I've got a few more days to reach the end!  So far, so good.


Once again, I've read barely anything - I've only finished one book, which was Not If I See You First* by Eric Lindstrom, a YA novel about teenager Parker who is visually impaired.  I enjoyed it, but can't really remember much more about it!  Whoops.

February was definitely taken up by a lot of knitting and crocheting (mainly animals, blog post to follow shortly) and also a lot of busy weekends, which impacts upon my reading time.  Although I should make the time for reading, really, as I do love it.  A friend and I were chatting the other day about being busy, and she said she needs to live twice in order to do all the fun stuff she wants to do - that sounds about right!

Joining in with Laura.

*This book was provided by the publisher via NetGalley.  All thoughts and opinions are, of course, my own.

Comments

Popular Posts