52 Lists: The things beside your bed
For the first time, I'm joining in with Emma's 52 Lists - every week for a year, Emma suggests a list heading, and people respond with their list of items.
I adore lists. I have lists for pretty much everything. Going away for one night with friends and all I need is a change of clothes and toiletries? Must write a list first!
This week's list is things beside your bed:
- A pink IKEA lamp which I've had for years and is still going strong
- A tissue box with a ridiculous yet lovely crochet cover
- My lovely green alarm clock
- A book
- A coaster on which I have a glass of water at bedtime
- A bottle of Soap and Glory Hand Food (my favourite hand cream)
- A tin of Vaseline
- Another coaster is under the book (for when I have a cup of tea in bed)
Quite a tidy bedside table - but you should see the assortment of items I have hiding in the top drawer!