52 Lists: The things beside your bed

For the first time, I'm joining in with Emma's 52 Lists - every week for a year, Emma suggests a list heading, and people respond with their list of items.

I adore lists.  I have lists for pretty much everything.  Going away for one night with friends and all I need is a change of clothes and toiletries?  Must write a list first!

This week's list is things beside your bed:

  • A pink IKEA lamp which I've had for years and is still going strong
  • A tissue box with a ridiculous yet lovely crochet cover
  • My lovely green alarm clock
  • A book
  • A coaster on which I have a glass of water at bedtime
  • A bottle of Soap and Glory Hand Food (my favourite hand cream)
  • A tin of Vaseline
  • Another coaster is under the book (for when I have a cup of tea in bed)
Quite a tidy bedside table - but you should see the assortment of items I have hiding in the top drawer!

Comments

Popular Posts