Wednesday Yarn Along

I've been meaning to write a blog post for weeks now to join in with Ginny's yarn along but somehow I keep forgetting - this week, though, I've remembered (just about in time!).

I've actually managed to get in some non-work-related reading this week (I find cancer research interesting, but sometimes my brain needs to rest) and so I've been reading The Mistletoe Bride by Kate Mosse.  It's a collection of short stories ('haunting tales') which so far have been enjoyable, but not very haunting.  I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.  I started reading them in broad daylight with a cup of tea but as they're not as scary as I thought, I'm now reading them last thing at night, often when the wind is howling around outside.

Knitting and crochet wise, I've got some Christmas things on the go, so no photos, and I've just finished off a badger head.  The tiger rug kit arrived this week (woo hoo!) but that's being hidden away until after Christmas.  So in the meantime, as I'm putting off sewing that badger head together, I'm working on a Pargetry blanket.  Although really, I do need to sew up the badger. 



Joining in with Ginny's yarn along.

Comments

Popular Posts